четвртак, 13. јун 2013.

Barbara's mail

I read this mail:

  Minii I'm your fan and I have one question: I live in a big house with my parents and baby sister, but i don't have my own room, i share it with sister. It will take only 2 years more, but... I'm 13 and i need my own space. I can't call my friends over cause my sister always sleeps. It's boring...What i can do? :(( H-E-L-P! And sorry for my bad English, i live in Germany and i don't speak English so good.Xxx Barbara<3

Barbara your English is not much better then mine, i live on Balkan. :D 
Anyway, if you cant have your own room, and your sist is boring, you can't do anything, but you can wait. You can ask your parents to call your friends over and you and your friends can be in the living room.:D That's ok! ♥ Ly<3


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар