петак, 24. мај 2013.

Christy's mail.:)

He looks perfect.He's amazing! He has perfect blue eyes and fuckin' perfect hair! And he is in love with me! :D But there's one problem...I already have a boyfriend. :( But my boy, Jake, looks like an idiot..But seriously. He's shorter than me and he has brown eyes and black hair and he's fat. You probably think: *What's wrong with you,KID?*...I really don't have answer for that question..hahaha but I'm sad cause Jake love me soooooo much, as much as the other guy. But i don't like Jake anymore. I like *HIM*.:/ H...........E................L............P! :(
                                                                                                                                                    lots of love, Christy<33 (16)

I read it and i didn't think *What's wrong with you?* but your situation is bad. :/
Let's start.
1. Ok. you have boyf. and he likes you, but you don't like him anymore. Ask yourself: *WHY?*
2. If you find 5 reasons, you should break up. 
3. If you don't find 5 good reasons, talk to Jake. If you think it's time to break up, that's the end of your relationship. 
4. If you don't want to break up, forget *THE PERFECT GUY* and be *HAPPY*. 

YOU CAN HAVE *HIM* ONLY IF YOU DONT HAVE THE OTHER BOY. REMEMBER THIS.!
JAKE LIKES YOU BUT YOU DONT LIKE HIM. OK. IT'S TIME FOR BREAK UP.

That's it. :D You shouldn't have problems cause you are in love with *him* and *he*'s in love with you. :D 
                  Lotz of luv♥ Minii♥ (17 hahha:)) 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар